Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Theory Test - Car Driving

I gave the theory test for my driving lesson on 8th Augsut and I failed !!! It was a surprise for me though i did not too well in the dummy tests but during the actual exam i thought I would pass ....

There were total 68 questions and u need to have minimum 60 % and 80 % in two sections. How the questions were divided I am not sure because for me they were total 68 questions. There was no separate division which showed me that the question beling to the 60% or the 80% section. I got 85% in the 65% section and 75% in the 80% section. But till now I dont know how the section was divided .... the austrians might have written it in the german but may be it failed when the exam in english .....
so now after two weeks I can reappear but with this failure comes a lot of -


sharam
जिलत
and to be frank i did not feel so bad at the test but now after one day i feel really bad ..

i have been a good student through out but now i think that it is because of age that my दीमाग is getting weaker ...................

Gosh !!! Though it does not make a major differnce but for me it will be a failure that will be tagged with me for a long time to come ..

after this test, is the actual driving test and the Austrian have symbols and markings on every road and intersection .... in fact i blv too many symbols .....

Italian roads do not have so many symbols and in fact italians drive like indians ...... even if u r on the zebra crossing they will not stop ....

Anyways for the next exam i will study well and pass !!!! ( for sure )

No comments: